Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Don't know where this image comes from. If it's yours, please let me know!

Back in the apartment, back on the couch, listening to this for the second time.

Spent a lover-ly evening with my girl Kat and her fella. It's always fun, meeting a friend's new boyfriend. We ate pizza & drank wine & walked to a nearby bar & imbibed some more. (If anyone's keeping score, I only had two post-dinner drinks. Ya I'm basically teetotal-ing over here.) (Maybe not.)

I guess I just stopped into this place to say I'M HAPPY-LUCKY-SPOILED TO HAVE LOVELY FRIENDS IN MY LIFE. Friends without whom I would be a fraction less of myself, and for whom I'd give the world to make happy. I can exclaim I LOVE! these people and really, truly mean it.

Good night :*

No comments:

Post a Comment